I just watched a very interesting video that I want to share with you.
It is a presentation of Guy Kawasaki at the 2007 Event Marketer Conference. It’s called The Art of Innovation, takes 55 minutes, and I assure you, this time is well spent.
That’s because this is one of these presentations that unties and awakens your creative neurons and let them spin again.
Click the start button below.
At the left you’ll see Guy giving his presentation, at the right you’ll see the slide that he’s currently using. Handy!
Share this post using these icons:
- 60 Free Camtasia Tutorials
- How To Create a PDF-File Using Open Office
- Using Content Discovery Tools to Boost your Content Marketing Efforts
- How To Create A Video Easy and Fast To Make Money
- 10 Techniques for Brainstorming – The Winning Formula
- Private Label Rights as Solution Marketing
- A Successful Video Strategy Starts With A …
- Creating Products That Sell!
- Video Selling Gets Boring
- The 24-Hour HOT Product Formula