In the past I’ve tried a few. These free start page and traffic exchange programs.
And I’ve found them a complete waste of time.
It’s one webmaster glazing over the ads of another webmaster for the required amount
of time just to earn a few advertising credits.
And these credits are swapped to and fro.
Now there are similar services for blogs.
I don’t want to spend time on that.
How about you? What are your experiences?
Let me know.
Use the ‘Feedback’ right at the bottom of this post and give me your comments please.
There IS one outstanding traffic generating system.
It’s called Ad-CliX, it’s free and, most important, it works!
It works because it hosts banners and/or pop-unders shown to real visitors!
That makes the difference.
Sign up for a free Ad-CliX account here.
Share this post using these icons:
- 7 Things You Can Do Right Now To Get More Traffic To Your Website
- Getting Visitors to Your Website From Trade Shows
- Gain traffic and traction to your new WordPress site
- How to generate more traffic for your blog or website
- Improve Website Traffic With 5 Little Known Secrets
- Google Page Rank and How To Improve Your Rankings
- Is my Web Profile Good Enough to Drive Traffic to my Sites?
- How to Harness the Power of YouTube to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Five Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- Free Domain Names – How much are they worth?