Here’s a great example of using humor in advertising.
It’s from an insurance company in my country and here’s why this kind of advertising is so powerful.
Since the company is well aware of the fact, that insurance is boring, deals with the nasty things in life and always involves money to be paid, they decided to use a lot of humor in their advertising.
The company is called ‘Centraal Beheer’ and is established in Apeldoorn, a city in The Netherlands.
Every commercial of this company ends with “Just have to call Apeldoorn” and every Dutchman knows what this means: insurance!
But since they use humor, their slogan has become a proverb used by many people in daily delicate situations.
Thus they’ve branded themselves as the most optimistic insurance company of The Netherlands.
Here’s an example involving a guy getting needles placed all over his body (acupuncture, a Chinese healing technique). Watch to find out what happens next!
So, what do you think? Funny?
Post your comments.
Share this post using these icons:
- Saturday Night Marketing Humor 9
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet