Today, let’s discuss the Adsense preview tool.
If you use Internet Explorer as a browser, Google has an excellent Adsense preview tool to help you preview the possible Adsense ads that may appear on your page.
This tool allows you to preview the sample ads and formats, preview colors on your page, check the address of the ads and geo targeted locations to see what visitors in other countries will see.
For Firefox users there’s something similar in the form of an add-on. Just visit the Firefox Extensions and search for Adsense. You’ll find it there. Installation is a breeze. Unfortunately the options of this add-on aren’t as good as for the Google Adsense preview tool, but at the time of writing this Google didn’t have a Firefox version.
To be sure that you make the most from your Adsense efforts, you should always take the time to experiment with your Adsense ads to improve your CTR (click through rate).
Did you find these quick Adsense tips series useful?
Add your comment.
Wishing you all the success with your Adsense efforts.
Share this post using these icons:
- 7 Google Adsense Revenue Improvements for Your Site
- Google Adsense: Monetize your blog effectively, choose your ads wisely
- 5 Strange Things Google AdSense Has Done This Year
- Making Money from Google Adsense – Monetizing Your Site
- Optimizing Your Keyword – Adsense Help: Section Targeting
- 6 Ways To Improve Your Adsense Profits
- How To Select The Right Keywords – Adsense Tips 6
- Targeting Keywords – Adsense Quick Tips 5
- Serve Your Visitors And Make Money – Adsense Quick Tips 4
- Which Adsense Ads Where – Adsense Quick Tips 3