Lots of webmasters try to monetize their websites using Adsense. Many of them struggle hard to earn some decent money a day. On the other hand some of the “geniuses” amongst them enjoy an income of hundreds of dollars a day from Adsense ads. They are different and they think out of the box. Here are 5 of their proven ways on how to increase your Adsense earnings.
- Focus on one Adsense ad format. The the Large Rectangle (336X280) is a format that worked well for the majority . This type of ad has the tendency to result in higher click-through rates (CTR). Why select this format? Basically because these ads look like usual web links, and people click them, because they’re being used to click on links. They may or may not be aware of the fact that they are clicking on your Adsense but they DO click and that will be for your advantage.
- Make a custom palette for your ads. Select a color that will go well with the backgroundcolor of your site. If it’s a white background, test white as the color of your ad background and border. The idea behind modeling the colors is to make the Adsense look like it is part of the web pages.
- Do not hide your ads. Remove any Adsense code from the bottom of your pages and put them at the top. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between Adsense locations can make when you see your earnings.
- Link to relevant pages. If you think some pages are better off than the others, put your ads there and maintain and manage these pages.
- Surround your ads with as many of your main page keywords, using as much H1, bold and italic tags as possible. Thus, the Adsense system will be able to better recognize the important keywords and insert relevant ads.
- Try to automate the insertion of your Adsense code into the webpages using SSI (or server side included). Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSI or not. How do you do it? Just save your Adsense code in a text file, save it as “adsense text”, and upload it to the root directory of the web server. Then using SSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a time saver especially for those who are using automatic page generators to generate pages on their website. An even better solution for this is to use PHP as the extension of your webpages and use an ‘include’ statement to include your ad textfile.
These few tips have worked well for lots of webmasters. It is important to realize though, that ads are clicked on because they fit the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic using specific keywords or keyphrases, should be your primary purpose because the ads displayed will be especially targeted on a topic that persons want to view already.
Share this post using these icons:
- 900,000$ Adsense Check
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet