There’s a lot of valuable information available on the Net for free. Actually, there’s more great info available for free than you can buy from many paid resources.
These days there’s a huge trend of FREE high level courses popping up everywhere. Normally I’m not that fond of following them, because they’re usually a rehash of basic stuff.
There are exceptions though!
1. Jeff Walker presented great information along with his latest Product Launch Formula at www.launches.net/sp/7152-plf-32-evergreen.
2. Stompernet is doing the same with their re-launch.
Both are great resources and therefore I suggest you sign up for their newsletters. You don’t have to buy to grab these resources, they may shed some light on matters that you don’t know about!
Photo Credit: Image Editor
3. But right now I’m busy doing something else.
Jeremy Palmer is a super affiliate, earning tons of money each and every year. Here’s an interview Allan Gardyne did with Jeremy Palmer – the million dollar affiliate.
Currently I’m following his Black Ink Project. That is a full 4 week, 20 days online course, where Jeremy explains exactly how he is able to rake in so much money each and every year.
You can still join, but you have some catching up to do. Which is easy, because all sessions are recorded and come with extensive guides.
Check it out!
4. Last month, I took the 16 Steps to Success free authority course by Jack Humphrey and Sam Clark. Right now it’s finished and closed. If they’re doing that one again, you should sign up.
Meanwhile, you can still pick up a copy of Jack’s Authority Blackbook, one of the best resources for social marketing domination, buzz generation, higher rankings, and endless traffic.
5. Only recently, Chris Knight from EzineArticles.com announced a policy change regarding the number of links that are allowed in the body of your articles. From the comments posted on this site, it seems that not many people know about these new guidelines and the consequences it has for your article content.
So Chris decided to set up a 12 part autoresponder course that seems to be very successful as he reports that “about 71% of our new EzineArticles members sign up for the free training“. The link to the course is in that post.
Check it out. It’s a valuable course or at least a good reminder on how to write and submit great articles.
6. I’m also following Jeff Johnson’s free Underground Training Lab. Jeff is another super affiliate who liked to stay ‘underground’, but couldn’t help getting famous after John Reese’s Traffic Secrets seminar, as all the experts asked for his advice.
Jeff covers a lot of ground, talks at the speed of 140 Mph and likes to work on ideas. You have to be fast to follow him and do most of the work yourself, but he has a team – ‘my guys’ – that transform his ideas into highly successful tools and resources.
Jeff is giving away a highly search engine optimized version of WordPress that he used to drive 31240 unique visitors in 31 days from free search engine traffic.
It’s worth to take a look at this one and try it out.
As you can see, lots of great information is available for free.
I can highly recommend all resources mentioned above.
Sign up and let me know what you’re thinking about them. Post your comments below.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business